The Ministry of Culture provides annual funding for anti-doping purposes within organised sport. These funds have increased regularly over recent years.
The Ministry of Health and Care Services provides financing to address the issue of doping in society at large.
Other important sources for financing are:
- Ministry of Agriculture and Food (horse testing program)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (specific bi- and multilateral projects with other countries)
- Fitness Centers (fitness center program for employees and members. This is self-financed on a cost recovery basis)
In addition, ADNO carries out test missions for national and international institutions, such as:
- The Norwegian Police/ University College
- Norwegian Federations not member of the NOC
- International federations
- Other stakeholders